This survey is run by Retail Active Ltd of 6 Library Avenue, Harwell, Oxfordshire, OX11 0SG on behalf Pavers Ltd of Northminster Business Park, Upper Poppleton, York, YO26 6QU
Retail Active do not record or process any personal information about individuals who visit this website, except when you choose to send us information by e-mail, conventional mail, telephone, fax or other means.
Retail Active considers Internet user privacy and data protection to be of high importance. Retail Active complies with the Data Protection Act 1998 in relation to all processing of data supplied to us by users and other personal data in our possession for any reason.
Please note that all the information you provide to Retail Active will be stored and processed in the United Kingdom. We do not sell, trade, lease, loan or rent any personal information to outside organisations or individuals, except when we need to advise domain name registrars of details for their records in administering your domain name, (The information sent to the officialregistrars is then made public by them and is available for others to see via a "who is" search on the Internet) or when we have requested and received your consent to share information, or when we have to share information for a product or service you have requested, or we are required by law to disclose details in the form of court orders or legal processes.
This survey may contain various links to other sites. These sites have their own policies and practices with respect to online privacy, and Retail Active cannot be responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these sites.
All answers given will be kept anonymous and will be used solely for the purposes of improving our customer service. We have engaged an external and independent research agency to conduct this survey. All the data we collect is stored on a secure server and is covered by the Retail Active.
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions:
1. The prize draw will be administered by Retail Active ltd.
2. The competition can be withdrawn or amended at any time and without prior notice.
3. No purchase is necessary.
4. The competition is open to all UK residents aged 16 or over, if you are under this age please ask a parent or guardian to enter on your behalf.
5. Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families or agents) of Pavers Ltd or Retail Active Ltd
6. Only one survey entry is allowed per household, per month. This means that no matter how many surveys are completed, only one of the responses will be put forward for that month's draw running from the first day to the last calendar of that month in any one week, running from Monday to Sunday.
7. Only one prize from the prize draw allowed per household per month.
8. The entry instructions form part of the rules. By entering, you agree to accept and be bound by the rules.
9. The prize is a pair of shoes up to the value of £50.00
10. The prize draw will take place at the end of the month.
11. The prize draw is only available to Pavers customers taking part in the online survey programme.
12. Prizes must be accepted as offered and are non-transferable. There are no cash or any other prize alternatives.
13. The promoter accepts no responsibility for data corruption, incomplete or illegible entries, or entries which fail to be properly submitted.
14. Winners will be notified by email on the day following the prize draw. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering the competition the winner(s) may be asked to participate in promotional activity, however this is not obligatory.