What to Expect
- To reduce the number of customers we have in our stores, we have suspended our Click & Collect service until further notice.
- Disposable pop socks will be provided for those wish to try on our shoes.
- All of our staff have been trained with the latest guidelines, so if you feel unsure at any point of your visit please speak to one of our friendly colleagues.
- Contactless home delivery
- Standard and express deliveries available
- 45-day money-back guarantee
Our Continued Support
In recent weeks, the Pavers Foundation has donated £20,000 to charities on the front-line of the out-break, including Age UK and The Fashion and Textile Children’s Trust.
In total, The Pavers Foundation has donated almost £795,000 to charities and causes in the UK since its launch in 2018. With the help of our colleagues, the charities we have supported include Mind, The Silver Line, Macmillan Cancer Support and Dementia UK who have been providing essential support to individuals, families, and communities throughout the crisis.
To read more about the Pavers Foundation and how we are helping in communities near you visit the link below.