The day you have been waiting for is almost here! From Monday 12th April, we are very proud to announce that we are beginning a phased re-opening of our Pavers stores where it is safe to do so. Please note our opening hours may have changed, so, please plan ahead before your travel with our Store Locator.
For almost 50 years, our stores have connected with you, our customer. We love to greet familiar faces and meet new ones too. We take pride in serving you with the shoes that keep your feet as comfortable as can be, whilst delivering exceptional customer service.
Whilst this is a long-anticipated moment for many - us included! We want to reassure you of the measures that we are taking to provide a safe shopping space for you. Our dedicated store staff are working exceptionally hard to adapt to the 'new normal' and bring our unmissable products to your once more, safety and responsibly.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
What to Expect
- To reduce the number of customers we have in our stores, we have suspended our Click & Collect service until further notice.
- Disposable pop socks will be provided for those wish to try on our shoes.
- All of our staff have been trained with the latest guidelines, so if you feel unsure at any point of your visit please speak to one of our friendly colleagues.
If you are unable to get to one of our stores our easy online shopping service is available to you 24/7, ordering with us is easy, simple and quick! You can enjoy:
- Contactless home delivery
- Standard and express deliveries available
- 45-day money-back guarantee
Our Continued Support
In recent weeks, the Pavers Foundation has donated £20,000 to charities on the front-line of the out-break, including Age UK and The Fashion and Textile Children’s Trust.
In total, The Pavers Foundation has donated almost £795,000 to charities and causes in the UK since its launch in 2018. With the help of our colleagues, the charities we have supported include Mind, The Silver Line, Macmillan Cancer Support and Dementia UK who have been providing essential support to individuals, families, and communities throughout the crisis.
To read more about the Pavers Foundation and how we are helping in communities near you visit the link below.