Terms & Conditions
By placing an order with us you are agreeing to accept the terms and conditions set out below.
- Our Agreement With You
- Processing Your Order
- Cancelling Your Order
- Basis of Sale
- Price of the Goods
- Risk and Property
- Force Majeure
- Whole Agreement
- Affiliate/Voucher Codes
- Christmas Last Order Date & Extended Returns
1. Our agreement with you
In this agreement, we are Pavers Limited of Catherine House, Northminster Business Park, Northfield Lane, Upper Poppleton, York, YO26 6QU and you are the person detailed on the Order Forms.
Our agreement is made on the date we deduct payment from your nominated payment method, details of which you provided on the order form. Only the goods listed on the confirmation of despatch email sent at the time of despatch will be included in the agreement. Our agreement includes all correspondence from us to you.
2. Processing your order
We will send a confirmation email by way of acknowledging your order within 24 hours. This email does not constitute acceptance of your order by us
If your chosen products are in stock your order will be processed. We will deduct the price payable for your chosen products plus any shipping charges from your nominated payment method
Should you not receive your chosen products within 10 days of despatch please contact us to let us know by email or by telephone. (For non UK mainland orders please allow up to 25 days). You will then be given the choice of:
a) Cancelling your order whereupon we will refund the full price you paid, or
b) After a further waiting period as agreed by us, we will despatch a replacement order provided the goods remain in stock. If no stock is available, we will cancel and refund the order.
If the goods should turn up after the order has been cancelled and refunded or a duplicate order delivered, you must contact us to arrange payment for the duplicate items or to arrange return of the goods.
We ask that you return the goods to us, in their original condition and with the original packaging, within 14 days of receipt. On receipt of the goods we will refund their full amount as soon as possible and within a maximum of 30 days.
UK mainland based customers have an option to pay 99p per pair ‘returns paid’ at point of purchase. Customers not taking out the returns paid or residing outside the UK mainland will have to pay for return postage. Should our prepaid label be used to return the goods to us we will deduct £2.50 to cover the cost of the postage, unless the returns paid option was chosen.
On return of your goods you may request replacement products, we will despatch these to you subject to availability. Your original order will be refunded and a new order placed this allows complete traceability of your orders.
For Faulty or incorrect items please contact us to arrange their return upon receipt we will either refund in full or despatch an alternative.
4. Cancelling your order
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, you may cancel your order for any reason by giving us notice within 14 days starting the day after receipt of the goods, you must inform us of your wish to cancel either in writing, email or by phone, we have also included a cancellation form for you to complete should you wish www.pavers.co.uk/pages/cancellation. We will refund you within 14 days of receiving the goods, any paid delivery charge will be included in your refund once we have received all, not part, of your order. The delivery charge refund will be to the value of standard delivery only. You must return the items to us at your expense and within 14 days of cancellation of your order.
Please return items to the address below.
Northminster Business Park
5. Basis of Sale
The terms of this, Our Agreement with You, shall govern our contract to the exclusion of any other terms and conditions.
Any typographical, clerical or other error or omission in any sales literature price list acceptance of offer or other document or information issued by us is subject to amendment by us where reasonable in all of the circumstances to do so.
You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of your Order and the details provided in your Order Form.
The quantity and description of your chosen products shall be those set out in the Order Form unless we subsequently agree otherwise.
Although every care is taken in regards to accuracy of printed media at the time of press sometimes omissions or errors can occur and Pavers reserve the right to withdraw the offer of sale.
6. Price of the Goods
The price of the Goods shall be the price quoted by us on our Website next to the illustration/description of your chosen products, unless agreed otherwise by us in writing. All prices unless otherwise stated are displayed in pounds sterling (GBP).
The price is inclusive of any payable value added tax in the UK.
We reserve the right to change prices for products at any time without prior notice.
7. Risk and Property
Risk of damage to or loss of your chosen products shall pass to you on delivery of them.
Notwithstanding delivery and the passing of risk in your chosen products or any other provision of this Agreement property in your chosen products shall not pass to you until we receive cleared funds payment in full of the price of your chosen products.
We recommend that all product intended for outdoor wear should never be tried on surfaces intended for indoor wear. For instance please do not try footwear with dark coloured soles on light coloured carpets.
We warrant that you will be entitled to the benefit of any warranties or guarantee given by you the suppliers to us of your chosen products. This does not affect your statutory rights.
You warrant that the information entered onto the Order Form is true.
Where we sell to you under a consumer transaction (as defined by the Consumer Transactions (Restrictions on Statements) Order 1976) your statutory rights are not affected by this Agreement.
9. Force Majeure
We shall not be liable to you or be deemed to be in breach of this Agreement by reason of any delay in performing or any failure to perform any of our obligations if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond our reasonable control. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing the following shall be regarded as causes beyond our reasonable control:-
- Act of God explosion flood tempest fire or accident.
- War or threat of war sabotage insurrection civil disturbance or requisition.
- Acts restrictions regulations bye-laws prohibitions or measures of any kind on the part of any governmental parliamentary or local authority.
- Import or export regulations or embargoes.
- Strikes lock-outs or other industrial actions or trade disputes (whether involving employees of us or of a third party).
- Power failure or breakdown in machinery.
10. GeneralIf any provision of this Agreement is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part the validity of the other provisions of this Agreement and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected thereby.
The Contract shall be governed by the laws of England.Return to Top
11. Whole Agreement
The terms and conditions set out in this Agreement represent the entire Agreement.Return to Top
12. Affiliate/Voucher Codes
Voucher codes may at times become available for occasional promotions, if this is the case the voucher codes can only be redeemed with online purchases only. Codes will not be accepted on telephone orders or in shops unless specifically stated.
20% Off All Bags When You Purchase Any Footwear
- This offer applies online and in store only. The discount will be applied automatically at checkout and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions.
For items purchased in multi buy offers such as 20% off, buy one get one 50% off, etc, you must return all items purchased under the offer for a full refund as we will not refund on part purchase.
- Pavers Limited (“We” “Us” “Our”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
- INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
- We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site (“Site”). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use Our Site, subscribing to Our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with Our Site;
- If you contact Us, We may keep a record of that correspondence;
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that We use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them;
- Details of transactions you carry out through Our Site and of the fulfilment of your orders; and
- Details of your visits to Our Site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for Our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- We may collect and process the following data about you:
- IP ADDRESSES
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to Our advertisers. This is statistical data about Our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
- WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- The data that We collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for Us or for one of Our suppliers. Such staff maybe engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services.
- All information you provide to Us is stored on Our secure servers. Where We have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of Our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although We will do Our best to protect your personal data, We cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to Our Site; any transmission is at your own risk.
- Once We have received your information, We will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
- We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to ensure that content from Our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to provide you with information, products, services, promotions or special offers that you request from Us or which We feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to carry out Our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and Us;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of Our service, when you choose to do so; and
- to notify you about changes to Our service.
- We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and We or they may contact you about these by post or telephone.
- If you are an existing customer, We will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
- If you are a new customer, and where We permit selected third parties to use your data, We (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
- If you do not want Us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at the address on our contact page.
- If you supply your email address by signing up to Our newsletter without placing an order, We may pass your email to a third party organisation in order to offer you the opportunity to purchase from Us. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose and will not be held on file by Us or any third parties after the reason for collecting it has lapsed.
- We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to Our advertisers, but We may provide them with aggregate information about Our users. We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may make use of the personal data We have collected from you to enable Us to comply with Our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
- We use information held about you in the following ways:
- DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- We may disclose your personal information to any member of Our group, which means Our subsidiaries, Our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that We sell or buy any business or assets, in which case We may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if Our company or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets; and/or
- YOUR RIGHTS
- You have the right to ask Us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if We intend to use your data for such purposes or if We intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms We use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
- Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of Our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
- Should you wish to stop receiving emails from Us, you can unsubscribe using the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of the emails, or by changing your update preferences in the ‘My Details’ section of ‘My Account’ at www.pavers.co.uk.
- ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet Our costs in providing you with details of the information We hold about you.
15. Christmas Last Order Date & Extended Returns
Last Order Date For Christmas UK Home Delivery (UK Mainland Delivery only):
- Next Day Delivery (order by 3pm Monday to Friday) - Order before 12pm on 22nd December.
We have extended our returns policy for the Christmas period. Orders placed from 17th of November can be returned until the 16th January 2017. Usual terms and conditions apply.